Friday, October 15, 2021

Vast Eternal Plan!

For Friday, October 15, 2021

Isaiah 42:1 NLT: “Look at my servant, whom I strengthen. He is my chosen one, who pleases me. I have put my Spirit upon him. He will bring justice to the nations.”

In this scripture, Isaiah is writing God’s description of Jesus 700 years before Jesus came to earth. God’s vast eternal plan for our planet, for mankind and for our salvation has been in place for quite some time. And God is still on the throne, still in charge, and in spite of opposition, God always wins. No one can defeat heaven’s armies.

This same God doesn’t want anyone to perish. And so the plan from the beginning was for Jesus to be the propitiation for the inherent sin of mankind. On judgment day, those who trust the Lord will be rescued. Jesus has prepared a place for believers in eternity. God’s foresight is the reason we have hope!

Everything will be all right in the end, because God always wins!

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship, 3249 30th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55406

No comments:

Post a Comment