Saturday, October 2, 2021

This is my Son!

For Thursday, September 30, 2021

Mark 9:7 NLT: “A cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, ‘This is my dearly loved Son. Listen to him.’”

Jesus said, “You believe because you have seen me. Blessed are those who believe without seeing me.” I believe without seeing, but I wish I had been there that day! To hear the voice of God, booming out of the sky, clearly identifying his Son – it doesn’t get any better than that!

God-the-Father calling out to his Son gives us hope! Jesus gave us assurance of salvation, a guaranteed place in the everlasting Kingdom, and his authentication by our Father in heaven means it is all true.

God lets us know the truth so we won’t have to worry about this!

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship, 3249 30th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55406

No comments:

Post a Comment