Thursday, September 8, 2022

Sabbath!

For Wednesday, September 7, 2022:

Psalm 122:1 NLT: “I was glad when they said to me, ‘Let us go to the house of the Lord.’”


The “House of the Lord” – nowadays we call it ‘church!’ Attending should fill us with joy and make us glad. Church should be something to which we look forward. Our best friends will be at church with us. Worshiping the Lord should be fun, putting a smile upon our faces!


Keeping the Sabbath should never be a burden. It should never be, “I HAVE to go to church.” It should be, “I’m excited to go to church! I can hardly wait until it’s time to go again!”


"Remember to observe the Sabbath day by keeping it holy.”

  

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship, 3249 30th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55406

No comments:

Post a Comment