Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Trust in the Lord!

For Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Psalm 27:13 TLB: “I am expecting the Lord to rescue me again, so that once again I will see his goodness to me here in the land of the living.

About 3,000 years ago, many people were trying to unseat king David, and he didn’t always have an escape plan. Sometimes his plan was simply to trust in the Lord. God had previously rescued him and God is unchanging, so David was confident that God would look after him once again. David had hope, the same hope available to all believers if they simply trust in the Lord.

Yesterday I told you about my friend Ken Wilson and his battle with cancer. I should add to the story. After treatments, testing and then treatment revisions, at his last exam the doctors said they were “cautiously optimistic,” which means they can no longer detect cancer, and we all say, “Thank you, Jesus!” Prayers answered! Ken is still with us because his work here is not finished – God still has a few more things for him to do. Right now his testimony is teaching others about faith, trusting in the Lord and gratitude. And his musicianship enhances worship at Grace Church each week. God is good!

"Where would I be if I did not believe I would experience the Lord’s favor in the land of the living?”

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship, 3249 30th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55406


No comments:

Post a Comment