Saturday, May 22, 2021

Trust Jesus!

For Saturday, May 22, 2021

John 14:1 NLT, Jesus speaking: “Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me.”

Jesus was filling his closest friends with hope. Back then, whether there was life after this life was hotly debated. Jesus reassures them that he’s already provided for them in the hereafter. “There is more than enough room in my Father’s house. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am.”

For us, that’s assurance of salvation! Jesus’ word is truth, and his prophecies always come to fruition. He wants us all to join him in the heavenly family.

If you’re a believer, there’s a room in heaven with your name on it!

Blessings and safety today!

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship, 3249 30th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55406

No comments:

Post a Comment