Thursday, May 27, 2021

Hope in the Lord!

For Thursday, May 27, 2021

Lamentations 3:24 NLT: “I say to myself, ‘The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!’”

What can we look forward to, both in this life and the next? What is our unchanging rock, our anchor? God Almighty fits the criteria to a ‘T’! Jobs come and go, friends come and go and possessions come and go. The only thing we can really count on with any certainty is God himself!

Fortunately we have a loving and forgiving Creator, who saw fit to redeem mankind in spite of our character going awry. He sent his Son Jesus to make a way for us all to return to the Father when this life ends. Even when some would say that life is over, we can still smile for we have hope! God’s desire is that none of us would perish!

Therefore I will hope in Him!

Blessings to all today!

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship, 3249 30th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55406

No comments:

Post a Comment