Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Seasons...

October 25, 2022 Monday Message:

Jeremiah 29:11 NLT: “’For I know the plans I have for you,’ says the Lord. ‘They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.’(more)

God knows the plans he has for you. You do not know the plans God has for you! (Re-read that!)

God may call you to do one thing for a season, and then that thing ends. Task completed – Good job! I hate to admit it, but at that point I usually feel devastated. The good thing I was doing ended, and God has not yet called me to the next thing. Personally, I don’t like the in-between times.

Of course God’s timing is always perfect, and when everything is right, he will tap you on the shoulder again. We may not recognize the people or the venue, but if it’s God’s call, we need to be prepared to say ‘yes.’

God won’t steer you wrong. He’s watching out for your future. The Lord wants to fill you with hope! Blessings!

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship, 3249 30th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55406

No comments:

Post a Comment