Monday, October 31, 2022

Love Revealed!

October 31, 2022:

John 14:21 NLT, Jesus speaking: “Those who accept my commandments and obey them are the ones who love me. And because they love me, my Father will love them. And I will love them and reveal myself to each of them.

Our love of God requires obedience. Those who follow Jesus’ teaching are easily identified as those who love the Lord. And that love is reciprocal. If you love God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, they will show love toward you!

Jesus goes a step further. He says that he will “reveal” or “disclose” himself to believers. Those who repeatedly seek him are shown more and more about our Savior. This isn’t a promise for later in heaven; it’s for right now, for our daily living.

Remember that God is never far away. Heaven may be another dimension, but it is not far from us. God created mankind to live in his presence.

God is closer than you think!

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship, 3249 30th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55406

No comments:

Post a Comment