Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Forever!

For Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Jeremiah 33:25 NLT: “This is what the Lord says: I would no more reject my people than I would change my laws that govern night and day, earth and sky.”

Remember that our God is forgiving and loving. We don’t always make the grade, but He’s a God of second-chances. God will give us a do-over on life, give us a re-start, let us take a mulligan. One more chance, please!

The Lord said, “I will be your God, and you can be my people!” That’s forever! God’s not about to change his mind. He won’t go back on his word. God’s love for mankind is as secure as that laws governing day and night, and that fills us with hope!

There will be light again tomorrow!

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship, 3249 30th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55406

No comments:

Post a Comment