Monday, June 26, 2023

Redeemed!

June 26, 2023 Monday Message:

1 John 5:11-12 ESV: “This is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.”

A few weeks ago I was visiting another church to help with their worship, when one of the singers asked, “So, when did you get saved?” I think they wanted to make sure that everyone leading worship was themselves saved, qualified to be leading others!

It happened like this: I was in a Bible study group at college. I believed in God and attended a church, but hadn’t yet claimed Jesus as my personal savior. The guys kept asking, “When are YOU going to become a Christian?” It was these straightforward verses that motivated my response. Soon I was proudly calling myself one of the redeemed!

Jesus wants to redeem us all!

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship


No comments:

Post a Comment