Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Patience!

For Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Psalm 40:1 NLT: “I waited patiently for the Lord to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry.”

Many people caused David a lot of trouble. A lot of times they even wanted to kill him! But David had a long history of being on the Lord’s side. Remember who stood up for God against the giant Goliath – that’s the same David!

The key word here is “patiently” – wait patiently for the Lord. Knowing that God always wins gives us hope. No matter how bad things may appear at any given moment, know that in the end God always wins, and believers are part of that winning team!

In fact, God wants to include his winning team in the eternal kingdom. See, I told you, good things come to those who wait – patiently!

Blessings to all today!

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship, 3249 30th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55406

No comments:

Post a Comment