Saturday, June 19, 2021

Authentic God!

For Saturday, June 19, 2021

Jeremiah 17:14 NLT: “O Lord, if you heal me, I will be truly healed; if you save me, I will be truly saved. My praises are for you alone!”

The God we worship is the real thing. He doesn’t do things halfway. If he makes a promise, it’s always fulfilled. God is always true to his word.

That same authenticity holds true in the Lord’s promise for our salvation. God’s desire is that none would perish, that all would repent and return. He made that possible by sending his Son Jesus to reconcile the sin of mankind. God wanted to make our eternal life possible and achievable. He never undertakes anything to only do half a job. God’s plan for our rescue will come to fruition!

Knowing that God is always true to his word gives us hope!

Blessings today!

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship, 3249 30th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55406

No comments:

Post a Comment