Wednesday, June 2, 2021

IN with God!

For Wednesday, June 3, 2021

Psalm 142:4 NLT: “Then I pray to you, O Lord. I say, ‘You are my place of refuge. You are all I really want in life.’”

If you could pick one thing as most important in this life, what would it be? Power, influence and money pale in comparison to being “IN” with God! With the Lord, you have hope in this life and the next!

David feels persecuted and overwhelmed in the face of his enemies. But in the midst of it all, David takes the focus off of individuals and the problems they are causing, and says, “In spite of all the threats and all my prayers for relief, all I really want is oneness with You Lord!”

Forget about all the other stuff and just seek oneness with the Lord!

Blessings to all today!

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship, 3249 30th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55406

No comments:

Post a Comment