Thursday, November 12, 2020

Rescue Zone!

For Thursday, November 12, 2020

Psalm 25:15 GNT: “I look to the Lord for help at all times, and he rescues me from danger.” 

God is in the rescue business. He’s a God of second chances. He can help us in this life as well as in the next life, and that gives us a lot of hope!

Satan, or course, wishes we would go his way. The Bible says that he’s constantly setting traps, snares and nets to entangle us. Thank goodness God can and will easily lift us out of the danger zone if we put our trust in him. 

Sometimes we are our own worst enemy. The Message writes, “If I keep my eyes on God, I won’t trip over my own feet!”

David wrote, “Lord, I put my eternal life in your hands!” 

Blessings to all today!

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship

3249 30th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55406

No comments:

Post a Comment