Thursday, August 20, 2020

Restored!

For Thursday, August 20, 2020. 

John 5:11 JBP: “The man who made me well (Jesus) was the one who told me, ‘Pick up your bed and walk.’”

Jesus is the healing expert, and I encourage you to not put limits on him. When we hear of a healing, we tend to focus on that one particular affliction – the blind see, the lame walk, etc. But Jesus is capable of so much more! 

Jesus isn’t just in the healing business; he’s in the restoration business, returning the injured man to his original design specifications! So this Jesus-healing isn’t just for those with physical impairments – it’s for everyone! We all need healing, in that our relationship with our heavenly Father is skewed. Jesus is the Great Restorer, putting our relationship with heaven back the way God originally intended. Knowing that my relationship with my Creator is restored gives me a great deal of hope and peace.

“It is true that I am going ahead to prepare a place for you!” 

Blessings to all!

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship

3249 30th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55406

No comments:

Post a Comment