Sunday, May 22, 2022

Rescue!

For Sunday, May 22, 2022:

Psalm 18:16 NLT: “He reached down from heaven and rescued me; he drew me out of deep waters.

This Psalm is the basis of the great hymn, ‘Love Lifted Me.’

We’ve all had times when we felt that our lives weren’t going in the right direction. That’s the best time to turn to the Lord. He’s in the rescue business!

David’s life was both up and down at various times. But when things seemed the worst, that was the best time to turn to the Lord. No matter what life handed him, David always found hope in the Lord!

"The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.” (Ps. 18:2)

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship, 3249 30th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55406

No comments:

Post a Comment