Saturday, May 14, 2022

You're Included!

For Saturday, May 14, 2022:

Hosea 2:23 NLT, words from God: “I will show love to those I called ‘Not loved.’ And to those I called ‘Not my people,’ I will say, ‘Now you are my people.’ And they will reply, ‘You are our God!’”

God is inclusive. Most people are overjoyed when they hear the words, “I’d like to include you!” Nobody likes to be left out.

God sent his Son the Redeemer through the Jews, but Jesus is the Light of the World, the Savior for ALL who believe. With Jesus, God dismissed the old Hebrew covenant and gave us a new inclusive covenant, offering salvation to the Gentile world as well as the Jews. God’s desire is that no one would be lost.

God designed mankind with ‘free choice,’ so that we can voluntarily choose Heaven! We can choose to be included!

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship, 3249 30th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55406

No comments:

Post a Comment