Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Eternity!

For Tuesday, May 17, 2022:

Job 19:27 NLT: “I will see God for myself. Yes, I will see him with my own eyes. I am overwhelmed at the thought!”

The people surrounding Job didn’t understand his perpetual optimism. In spite of numerous calamities, Job was steadfastly a God supporter!

Job realized that our time on earth is short-term, but that the life after this life is eternal. The problems of this life pale to someone focused on the big picture, the eternal goal. Job was fully expecting to see the Lord with his own eyes, in other words to be in Heaven, and the prospect was almost more than he could take in!

If we have faith, if are among the believers, we too can look forward to seeing the Lord with our own eyes! We too will be overwhelmed!

Pastor Norton Lawellin 

Jesus in the City Fellowship, 3249 30th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55406

No comments:

Post a Comment