Friday, February 18, 2022

Prayer!

For Friday, February 18, 2022

Psalm 120:1 NLT: “I took my troubles to the Lord; I cried out to him, and he answered my prayer.”

This is a testimony that when you're dealt challenges in this world, you should bring your problems to the Lord. God can and will answer. The CEV translation simplifies it: "When I am in trouble, I pray." Good advice!

Remember that Jesus said we're bound to encounter difficulties as we journey through this life. But he also said, "I have overcome the world." That's why believers put their faith, hope and trust in Christ Jesus, the Son of the Living God. Given a choice of worldly woes or God Almighty, we should pick God every time!

Jesus conquered sin and death on the same day! Surely he can conquer your problems too!

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship, 3249 30th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55406

No comments:

Post a Comment