Monday, March 8, 2021

Living Water

For Monday, March 8, 2021

John 7:38 NLT, Jesus speaking: “Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink. For the Scriptures declare, ‘Rivers of Living Water will flow from the heart of anyone who believes in me.’”

Jesus was teaching in the Temple courts to a crowd of wanna-be believers. They've seen all the good things Jesus has done, the miracles, but they're not 100% convinced. Yet!

Scripture declares that rivers of living water would flow from the Messiah, but Jesus says, “Look to me, and then to my followers for signs of the Living Water.” It's a reference to eternal life, to heaven. To come to Jesus and drink the living water is to put your faith in Jesus; to trust in, to rely on, to cling to Him for all eternity.

Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.” Being filled with the Living Water gives us eternal hope!

Blessings and safety to all!

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship, 3249 30th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55406

No comments:

Post a Comment