Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Forever Convinced!

For Tuesday, October 10, 2023:

Psalm 42:11 CEV: “Why am I discouraged? Why am I restless? I trust you, Lord! And I will praise you again because you help me, and you are my God.”

No matter what goes wrong in this life, you still have your God and his Son and a promise of salvation. Happiness can be fleeting; circumstances can change. Jesus said to expect a few problems. Things will go wrong in this life. But he also said that he has overcome the world, and that’s Good News indeed!

Believers are filled with the Joy of the Lord, and that’s permanent! Knowing that all of our sins are forgiven and that Jesus is preparing our place in the hereafter should put a smile on our faces. That’s why Paul could sing hymns while in prison. He had an encounter Jesus and was forever convinced. That’s something of substance that could never be taken from him. Are you forever convinced?

Throw off discouragement and do what the Bible says. Celebrate Jesus’ rescue of your soul and your reservation in the Father’s house! Know that you are blessed. Tell your face!

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship


No comments:

Post a Comment