Tuesday, February 23, 2021

"I Am Your God!"

For Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Isaiah 41:10 NLT: “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.”

This scripture is both a command and a promise. It's as if God was saying, “Remember me? The God of all power and glory? I'm THAT one!”

"Your God is too small,” writes J. B. Phillips, explaining that when people forget the greatness of God, they can easily become dismayed and discouraged. God replaces that fear with confidence: “I am your God!” God gives us hope!

"Don't worry – I will uphold you with my righteous right hand!”

Blessings and safety to everyone!

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship, 3249 30th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55406

No comments:

Post a Comment