Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Share the Hope!

For Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Psalm 28:7 NLT: “The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.”

David faced a lot of persecution in his lifetime. His adversaries came after him with sharp knives and pointy spears. But David trusted the Lord with his life, and God never let him down. And the result of that is an abundance of joy – joy to be shared with others!

David was not only a mighty warrior and great king - he was also the consummate worship leader! He believed that God's goodness wasn't just for him – it was to be shared with all the believers! So David wrote songs and prayers, and led the people in praising the Lord. He could testify to God's greatness! He wanted everyone to live in the same hope he had been given by following the Lord!

The Lord gives his people strength!

Blessings and safety to all today!

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship, 3249 30th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55406

No comments:

Post a Comment