Friday, January 1, 2021

God's Invitation!

For Friday, January 1, 2021

Psalms 27:8 NLT: “My heart has heard you say, 'Come and talk with me.' And my heart responds, 'Lord, I am coming.'

God desires a relationship with mankind, and that includes all of us. From the very beginning, God would walk in the garden with the man and the woman. Even when they sinned, God didn't abandon them – He came looking for them! When all of mankind was lost in sin, God sent his Son Jesus to rescue us, to bring us back to Him. God seems pretty locked-in on his desire to include mankind in His Kingdom.

God has issued the invitation, and he's waiting for our response. In Psalm 27, David answers for all of us: “Lord, I am coming.” I'm on the way – don't leave me behind – count me 'IN!'

God's invitation still stands; so what are you waiting for? It's a new year – what a great time to commit or re-commit your life to God's purpose! This is the first day of the rest of your life!

Blessings - stay safe – Happy New Year!

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship, 3249 30th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55406

No comments:

Post a Comment