Friday, September 15, 2023

Divine Encouragement!

For Friday, September 15, 2023:

Psalm 139:24 NLT: “Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life.

This is the prayer of a mature believer, one who’s “all-in” for God, but wise enough to know that shortcomings will inevitably plague their lives. David is saying, “God, I’m with you 100%, but when I get off-track, kindly give me a course correction. Give me a nudge in the right direction.”

Before we became believers, God’s standards meant little to us. But as believers, God’s value system became the gold standard for the way we should live our lives. Being human, we won’t always hit our goal. From time to time, we’ll need divine encouragement to get our lives back in order. Hence this prayer!

We should follow David’s example of trusting God to lead us in HIS way, the right way!

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship


No comments:

Post a Comment