Friday, September 1, 2023

Conflicted!

For Friday, September 1, 2023:

Romans 7:24 NLT: “Oh, what a miserable person I am! Who will free me from this life that is dominated by sin and death?”

Paul is conflicted. He loves the Lord and the Law, and yet he still finds himself taunted by sin. “When I want to do what is right, I inevitably do what is wrong.” He asks the rhetorical question, “Who will free me?” Then he answers his own question: “The answer is in Jesus Christ our Lord.”

Jesus Christ is in the business of rescuing sinners. Our one God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit – is known for forgiveness and second chances. God wants to include you in his Kingdom, and he’s made it possible through the Son. Simply accept the free gift from our savior. He will prepare a place in heaven for all who repent and return!

Stick with Jesus and you’ll be OK!

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship


No comments:

Post a Comment