Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Transformed!

For Tuesday, July 25, 2023:

Romans 2:29c NLT:A person with a changed heart seeks praise from God, not from people.

For years I attended a church where “radical transformation through our Lord Jesus Christ” was part of their mission statement. I couldn’t agree more! When a person accepts Jesus and is filled with the Holy Spirit, they are changed for the better! Expect a different person now, greatly changed from the unsaved person who first came through the church door.

If you’re doing the right things for the right reasons and if both you and God are OK with it, it matters not what your fellows say or think. Believers are living for the Lord, not for our neighbors.

Father, change me into what you would have me be, that I may be of service to the Kingdom. Amen!

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship


No comments:

Post a Comment