Sunday, July 18, 2021

New Covenant!

For Sunday, July 18, 2021

Hebrews 8:10 NLT:This is the new covenant I will make with the people of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put my laws in their minds, and I will write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.”

Remember that God’s desire is that no one would be lost. But mankind’s sin was causing eternal separation from their God. Time for a new deal, a new covenant!

Under this new covenant, God is giving away heaven! You can’t earn it; you can’t pay for it! We are all saved by grace through faith in God’s Son Jesus. It’s a gift that brings us hope! Under the new covenant, God wrote his value system on our hearts. We automatically know right from wrong. We already know not to lie, cheat or steal. Family is important. Killing is wrong. And God, the creator of everything, should be honored!

With the new covenant, God gave us a conscience!

Pastor Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship, 3249 30th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55406

No comments:

Post a Comment