Monday, May 21, 2018

Psalms 142 - God Cares


May 21, 2018 Monday Message:

“I cry to you, Lord; I say, ‘You are my refuge, my portion in the land of the living.’” Psalms 142:5 NIV

There was a time in David’s life when it felt like everyone was out to get him. David lamented, “Nobody cares about me.”

It may SEEM that way at times, but in fact God ALWAYS cares about you. David, praying from inside a cave where he was hiding, knew to turn to God when the going got tough.

We all need to walk with the Lord 24/7, because God intends to walk with us 24/7.  You never know when you might need help, so it’s good to have the Lord close at hand.

Jesus said, “Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?” Matt. 6:26

God wants to always be there for you!

Norton Lawellin

Let’s worship together! Jesus in the City Fellowship meets next Sunday, May 27, 2018, 3249 30th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55406, 10:30 AM. I’ll continues our sermon series in Hebrews 3:1-6. See you at church!

No comments:

Post a Comment