Monday, April 30, 2018

Psalms 139 - God the Creator


April 30, 2018 Monday Message:

“Lord, see if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.” Psalms 139:24 NIV

It seems that as people get older, they become more concerned with things eternal. God, formerly on the back burner, suddenly becomes the hot topic of the day.

But God isn’t just there for you in your final days; He’s been there from your beginning. “You, God, created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.” Ps. 139:13

Did God do a good job? Yes! “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” Ps. 139:14

God wants you to walk with him 24/7, from before your birth until after your death.

And get ready - there IS life after this life – Jesus said so! He personally conquered sin and death on the same day!

Norton Lawellin

Let’s worship together! Jesus in the City Fellowship meets next Sunday, May 6, 2018, 3249 30th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55406, 10:30 AM, when I’ll begin our sermon series in Hebrews. See you at church.

No comments:

Post a Comment