Monday, January 29, 2018

Psalms 126 - Filled with Joy


Jan. 29, 2018 Monday Message:

“The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.” Psalms 126:3

Joy begets more joy. If you’ve been part of God’s team and he blesses you, you tend to stay on the team, and you’ll be in line for God’s blessings again and again. It’s kind of a partnership – the Bible calls it a covenant. “I will be your God, and you will be my people.”

We’re generally not supposed to test God, but when explaining tithing, God said to check it out, to give him a try. “Bring the whole tithe … test me in this, and see if I will not open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.” from Malachi 3:10

So recommit to being a member of God’s team. Be an active part of what God is doing. Dream of accomplishing God’s goals.

Each day that I continue as a Christian, I’m amazed at the blessings, the good things, and the opportunities God drops into my life. Life with God is good!

Norton Lawellin

Jesus in the City Fellowship meets next Sunday, Feb. 04, 2018, 3249 30th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55406, 10:30 AM. Pastor Pilla opens up Psalm 37.

No comments:

Post a Comment