For Wednesday, September 30, 2026:
John 16:33b AMPC, Jesus speaking: “In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]”
"All’s well that ends well.” That’s what Jesus was saying that day. Becoming a Christian doesn’t mean that your road won’t have any bumps. But despite what may appear to go wrong, none of it will matter in the end. Jesus already has forgiveness on his agenda. The rescue of believers is his mission statement. Jesus states it plainly: “I have overcome the world!”
We are told to not worry or be distressed when confronted by worldly problems. Remember, worry isn’t biblical; trusting in the Lord is! That faith, that confidence in and loyalty to the Son assures us of salvation. The Bible says so!
So when things appear to go wrong in your life, laugh it off! We can let go of the problem and let God handle the issue. Jesus has overcome the world, and believers are with Jesus. We have been born again into a new life that doesn’t include worldly problems. Tell your friends, “I’m with Jesus! Forever!”
Pastor Norton Lawellin
The Father’s House
Jesus In the City Fellowship
Truth & Freedom Church
No comments:
Post a Comment